For new Spartans, some common used abbreviations and other concepts used in our clinics.
- Bodybuilding: When you train for for aesthetic goals. From your ideal beach body to a competition physique.
- Fitness: When you’re fit enough to move in most situations in life. Not goal specific.
- Powerlifting: Everyone with the goal to get stronger. Powerlifting is the sport which focuses on the squat, bench press and deadlift.
- Science-based: Do not “believe” in statements, but accept or reject statements based on science. Discussion is encouraged!
- Delts (rear/front/side)
- Carbs (Carbohydrates): 4 kcal per gram
- Fat: 9 kcal per gram
- Protein: 4 kcal per gram
- IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macro’s):
Managing your daily nutrition intake more freely by working with ratio’s. View our Dutch how to here.
Exercises and doing them